Friday, June 1, 2012

2012

So it has been awhile sense i wrote. Ive been pretty busy. I am not finally going to Africa this year i am going to wait until next summer, but i am defiantly going then! Ill be 18 in September and im pretty excited, but dreading it at the same time. I'm ready to get my life started and grow up, but then again im afraid tooo. It was so much easier when i was little, if i had any problems i just ran to my mom or dad, but now that im growing up i have to face life and learn how to handle my problems myself. Which is pretty scary but i know i can do it. (: I got a job at a nail salon right now im just cleaning and helping out with whatever need, but im going to school soon to be a nail tech. Ive always loved painting my friends nails and now im gonna get my license to do Gel nails and stuff like that, its pretty exciting. I plan on going to college at some point in time to become a pediatric nurse but i want to be able to get my own place (as in an apartment or something rented) before i do. I'm not really sure what else im going to do with my life yet just taking it one day at a time and waiting for mr. right. haha. So im sure you could care less about any of this but oh well.

I have decided im not going to date for awhile. It seems like all the guys around here that are my age only want one thing and im not willing to give that. I am ready to grow up and start my life and they arnt, so for now im good with staying single and waiting for him. I don't need to be tied down with a guy to be happy and God will send me the right person when the time is right. Hmm well i guess thats all for now.

Until Next Time,
                  Jessie<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment