Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Help send me to Africa!

Dear Friends,

I Jessica Bowman recently decided to go on a mission trip to Africa with an organization called Global Expeditions!

Global Expeditions is part of Teen Mania Ministries and in the last 25 years they've taken over 67,000 missionaries like me, to more than 69 countries worldwide.

I'm excited about this trip, because Global Expeditions is committed to equipping me to be affective in reaching out to other in Africa, while also challenging me to become more aware of the needs of others in my own community. I cannot think of a better way to spend my time than sharing the Gospel with others and allowing God to change my own heart and life in the process!

I will spend a total of 53 days in Africa. Ethiopia and Uganda is where we will be ministering. I will be leaving on June 11, 2012 and returning home on August 2, 2012. I will be ministering through drama and street evangelism. The total cost of this trip is $5,141.00 which includes all expenses: airfare, accommodations, food and training. However, this price does not include my round trip from here to Texas where i will be meeting Global Expeditions and the rest of my team.

I cannot accomplish this task alone, I need you help. During the next several weeks I will be working very hard to raise the finances to go. My first deadline is May 29th for $2,500. You can choose to sponsor me for day in Africa for only $97,00. Any amount given will be greatly appreciated, and because Global Expeditions is a registered non-profit, your donations will be tax deductible.

Your support is a key part of seeing salvation and touching peoples lives in Africa. If you have any questions you can reach me at 276.692.4547 or you can call Global Expeditions support line and talk to a Global Expeditions representative a 1.866.545.6239. You can donate online at globalexpeditions.com My missions I.D. is 2568438 or you can mail it to me, Jessica Bowman at 73. Maple St. Patrick Springs VA, 24133.

Thank you for your prayers and support,


Sinserely,

Jessica Bowman.

No comments:

Post a Comment