Thursday, September 8, 2011

Life..

Well i cant sleep and i havent wrote in forever. So you get to here more pointless things about my life haha.

Not really much has happened in my life sense the last time i wrote. I'm now seventeen and i am so tired of people asking me if i feel older i am going to say the same thing i do every year. (no i feel the same as the year before ha.)


I have learned you can't trust just anyone and when you do decide to trust someone you better make sure they are worth trusting, other wise you just get stabbed in the back. And i have also learned its not looks or wealth or what people thinks that matters, it's what's in the Heart. It's taken me long enough to figure that out but i have finally decided it's true. I now have one of those friends everyone wants the type you can trust with anything and hey you never know one day maybe we will be more then friends but for now he's the only person i tell everything too and he's the only person I've opened up to in a long time. And i know i can trust him with my life, he's Great and Amazing and everything someone could possibly want in a friend. All's i know is that i hope im at least half the friend he is because i never want to risk losing him.

Hmm i got my wisdom teeth cut out and wound up in the E.R. When the went to cut them out my numbing didn't take so i felt everything and then the medicine they put me on made me sick and i wound up in the E.R. all's i have to say was it was awful and I'm glad its only something that has to be done once.

I crotchet my first baby blanket and it was a success i was very proud. So now Dakotah will have a Gorgeous baby blanket. (:

Hmm well i guess that's all that's new. Yes i know its boring I'm sorry i don't have a very interesting life. haha.

Until Next Time,
Jessie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment